Advanced Teaching Practices and Curriculum Development (Level 3)
Schedule 2021 is not finalized. Please contact Jodie for more information.
Saturday, April 17 and Sunday, April 18, 2021
from 9:00 to 7:00 pm at Princeton Center for Yoga and Health
This course (Level 3) is part of our certification program. To become a Certified Little Flower Yoga Teacher, you’ll need to complete the following requirements: Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Trauma-Informed Training, Chair Yoga, Mentorship, and reading and writing assignments.
With lots of time for practice teaching, feedback, and questions and answers, we look at how to develop lessons and different ways of teaching based on your personal practice.
We also address the specific challenges of working with teens and students with special needs.
You will learn:
- Stages of youth development through the teen years
- Restorative yoga practices for children and teens
- Advanced curriculum development
- How to teach from your personal practice
- Introduction to yoga for children with special needs
- How to working with parents and caregivers
If you are a school teacher with a valid district ID Contact us to discuss special rates.
More Information on Level 1
More Information on Level 2