Our top priority is to keep you, our staff and teachers safe. These measures are provisional and we follow State and local guidelines. We will update as things change.
Here are the provisional safety protocols to ensure your safety and health whether in-person on online:
Rules and Guidelines as of June 1, 2012:
- Vaccination Cards – If you wish to practice without a mask on, you must provide proof of vaccination. Please know that your personal information will be secure and up to HIPAA standards of being behind locked doors.
- Unvaccinated – Since there may be medical reasons or deeply held religious beliefs barring someone from receiving the vaccine, we cannot turn away unvaccinated people. It would be a violation of the ADA and seen as discriminatory. HOWEVER, as a private business we can make mask use mandatory for anyone who has not been vaccinated. If you are unvaccinated, you must always wear a mask in the building.
- Teachers – Teachers are included in the mask mandates, only teachers who have been vaccinated may teach without a mask. If they are unvaccinated, they must remain masked.
- Prop Use – Although, we prefer for you to bring your own props to the Center, we will allow you to use our props, since the virus transmission has been shown to be airborne only; HOWEVER we cannot guarantee that, since the CDC is still discovering new variables about transmission of the virus. Use our props at your own risk and please clean the props after use.
- Classes: Classes that are in-person will be limited to 13 people. If you plan to come in person, you must register for the “In-Person” class. You must register prior to arriving at the studio, as there is a class size limit. These designations will be clearly marked on the website/schedule as, “In-Person” or “In-Person Only”
- “In-Person” You are planning to attend in-person at the studio (PCYH) and must register before you arrive.
- “In-Person Only” This class does not have a Zoom component and will only be held In-Person at PCYH. You must register before you arrive.
- “Zoom” You are planning to attend on Zoom.
- “Zoom Only” This class does not have an in-person component and will only be held on Zoom.
Contact us if you have any questions or concerns.