Coronavirus Update 3/18:
We are moving some of our classes to ZOOM.
While the center remains closed, we have started to use ZOOM to allow you to stay connected and practice yoga with your favorite yoga teacher.
- If you don’t already have one, create a Mindbody account with us here.
- Make sure your contact email is on file and correct! This is how you will get your unique link to the class you sign up for.
- If you will be using an iPad or smart phone, download the free Zoom app.
- You MUST preregister on Mindbody and sign in for the class you want to take at least 30 minutes before class starts.
- You’ll get a link from us 15-30 minutes before class starts. Click that link, mute your microphone, and get ready to get moving! You are welcome to keep your camera on. We’d love to see you! Just remember everyone in the class can see you too. That can be a fun way to connect and see familiar faces. But you can always turn off your video too. There is the option also to “chat”. Click on that link and everyone in the class can post messages.
Coronavirus Update 3/15:
Princeton Yoga is closed.
Dear Princeton Yoga Community,
As you know, ‘social distancing’ is a major factor in ‘flattening the curve’ to help stop the spread of the coronavirus. And though some of you have expressed appreciation for having a safe haven for practice, we are heeding the recommendations of our Governor and local communities and will close the Center for 2 weeks beginning now.
Current packages and contracts will be frozen and will pick up again once the Center reopens.
We know our yoga and meditation practices support us during challenging times and we are working to create an online platform for classes where you would register and receive a link for given classes which would be available for a period of time. Weather permitting, we might add outdoor yoga experiences on our campus and elsewhere for “nature bathing”.
Please stay tuned for announcements and special tips as we work mindfully to come up with mutual support during this evolving situation.
In the meantime, use this link to receive alerts to sign up for online classes when available.
Coronavirus Update 3/13:
Erin Motz as been postponed
Due to the evolving Coronavirus conditions and travel restrictions, and in an abundance of caution, we decided to postpone the upcoming visit with Erin at our Center. We all feel this is the right thing to do yet are deeply saddened as her visit is one of our annual highlights.
We are in the process of potentially rescheduling her visit to late June. Details are not finalized yet and both Erin and we are continuing to monitor the situation. More information here
5Rhythms® Waves (3/20) has been cancelled
Coronavirus Update 3/12:
Creating a Safe Space of Community
It is always our intention to create a safe and clean space for all to practice yoga in community. In this spirit, we have already taken special common-sense measures, such as frequent cleaning of all surfaces and steam cleaning floors, making hand sanitizers widely available and offering towels for props.
We ask you to do your share in supporting us in keeping our space a safe and welcoming refuge:
Wash your hands and choose a home practice if you don’t feel comfortable/sick.
Bring your own mats and props and/or use tissues/towels to handle common objects.
Social distancing: We have ample space in our airy studios and we encourage you to spread out.
Please check out schedule for any class or event cancellations.
We will keep you posted if anything changes. As always, we thank-you for your ongoing support.
Not sure if your class is on or not? Here is how to check our schedule:
1 Website will always list the most accurate schedule. HERE
2 Check Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
3 Call 609-924-7294 and listen to our recorded voice schedule
Our current class and event schedule is as the following:
During these times, you may access this page or Like our Facebook page for updates.