Dear PCYH Family,
We are beyond thrilled that Governor Murphy is allowing yoga studios to re-open (see article here https://www.nj.com/coronavirus/2020/07/yoga-pilates-martial-arts-studios-can-reopen-for-indoors-classes-in-nj-here-are-the-new-rules.html?utm_source=subtext&utm_medium=sms&utm_campaign=coronavirus).
To ensure the safety of the students and staff, please follow the guidelines below:
- Room capacity is limited to 8 people, therefore, you must pre-register for classes before coming to the studio. No Exceptions.
- We will take your temperature upon arrival (touchless thermometer). Your temperature must be less than 99.2 to participate in class.
- If you feel ill or have had contact with anyone who is currently feeling ill, we ask that you please refrain from coming into PCYH.
- Covid-19 Release Forms must be signed before you enter into any studio or into the restrooms.
- Masks must be worn at all times, and all students must remain 8 feet apart.
- You must supply your own yoga mat, yoga blocks, yoga strap, towel, masks, gloves, etc…
- Each studio is allowed to operate at 25% capacity. For extra safety, we are capping the indoor class size at 8, for the time being.
- To keep a safe distance, follow blue lines on the floor.
- Live classes will also be Zoom’d simultaneously.
- Only come into the Center if you feel completely comfortable. There are many class options and we will do our best to make sure everything will be Zoom ready. 🙂
- In person classes will begin on Tuesday, July 28, 2020.
- Some classes on the schedule will remain Zoom Only.
- Pretty please be patient as we update the current schedule. It is going to be trial and error.
- We love you and have missed you!
I know it seems that we are being extra cautious, but we want to make sure everyone is safe and comfortable.
Thank you so much for all the support you have shown us!
Wishing you abundant health and happiness,
Jodie & Steven Shuster, Owners, PCYH
When we met in 1999, Deborah was mailing out a multipage, black and white, typewritten, xeroxed newsletter every quarter with program notes and her teachings. I made some suggestions that helped PCYH reach more people more economically, and look much better in the process, and we’ve been working collaborators ever since. In time, Three Bears secured the best domain name for the Center (PrincetonYoga.com
) and launched the first PCYH website and all of the iterations ever since. We launched the email newsletters, and the social media presence, and did a thousand and one other things to support the Center, the brand, and Deborah.
She’s the Earth Mother, Deborah is. And Princeton Center for Yoga & Health was her medium for making the world a better place through the teaching and practice of righteousness, in various forms. It turns out that I think Earth Mothers are cool, and that we share a lot in common, not the least being our shared birthday. We’re birthday triplets, in fact, because Franzie, too.
Deborah is now free to point her energies in new directions. I have no doubt that everything she does and everyone she engages with will make the world a bit better than she found it.
Princeton NJ advertising agency creates marketing communications that are strategically smart, impactful and effective.