The Level Three intensive provides you with the tools to effectively create curricula and teach with your own authentic presence. In this final level of training we spend time learning to develop activities based on your personal practice. We also address the specific challenges of working with teens, and students with special needs. Time is dedicated to practice teaching, feedback on that teaching, and answering questions.
- Youth development through the teen years
- Building leadership skills through yoga
- Curriculum development
- Teaching from your personal practice
- Introduction to yoga for children with special needs
- Working with parents and caregivers
For payments with credit card a 7% fee is charged
Payments by check (made out to PCYH) or cash may be mailed or dropped off at the Center and must be received by the early registration deadline to qualify for the discount.
Contact us if you have questions or about payments
Contact us to pay by cash/check