Saturday, March 4 and Sunday, March 5, 2017 – Sign-up here
from 9:30 to 7:30 pm at Princeton Center for Yoga and Health
The emphasis of Level Two training is on deepening and enhancing your teaching. The intensive is grounded in an exploration of youth development from eastern & western perspectives. We spend time learning mindfulness & meditation practices that enhance students’ capacity for emotional regulation, focus and good decision making. Classroom and behavior management strategies that support relationship building and engaged learning are discussed, as are compassionate communication strategies for working with students.
- Youth development: physical, emotional & social
- Teaching mindfulness & meditation to youth
- Compassionate classroom management skills
- Communication strategies for working with children
- Getting creative: using art & journaling to enhance your teaching and promote reflection
- More partner activities for building community
- Practice teaching and feedback
March 2017: $695/$595 if pre-paid by 2/4/2017 – Register here
For payments with credit card a 7% fee is charged Payments by check (made out to PCYH) or cash may be mailed or dropped off at the Center and must be received by the early registration deadline to qualify for the discount.
Contact us if you have questions or about payments
Contact us to pay by cash/check