with Gisele Mogan
This 20-hour Restore-With-Yoga Training is for new and experienced yoga teachers, body workers, nurses, physical therapists, other healing professionals and for anyone wanting to incorporate restorative yoga practices into their work and/or personal lives. Prior certification to teach yoga is NOT a prerequisite for this course. During this training, participants will gain an understanding of the philosophy and principles of Restorative Yoga as well as learn how to teach various restorative yoga poses to others.
- Restorative Yoga Philosophy
- Restorative Yoga and the Nervous System
- Understanding the use of props to set up restorative yoga poses for classes, private sessions and home practice
- Observing body alignment to better understand correct use of props
- Benefits of key restorative yoga poses
- Principles and Guidelines for leading a Restorative Yoga class (calm environment, demonstrations, verbal cueing, observations)
- Class Sequencing of Restorative Yoga Poses
- Breath Awareness: Meditation, Visualizations and other tools to deepen relaxation
- Addressing Physical Limitations
- Practical Teaching Experience
8 Ways Restorative Yoga Will Change Your Life
- Restorative Yoga REPLENISHES the body’s energy, leaving you feeling nourished, well rested and REJUVENATED.
- Restorative Yoga stimulates and increases BLOOD and OXYGEN flow throughout the body.
- Restorative Yoga helps to ALLEVIATE anxiety, depression and stress by nourishing and calming the NERVOUS SYSTEM.
- Restorative Yoga REDUCES muscle tension, INSOMNIA and fatigue.
- Restorative Yoga increases IMMUNITY while improving digestion, and elimination.
- Restorative Yoga enhances physical HEALING by calming pain in the body.
- Restorative Yoga benefits BREATHING which aids in deep relaxation and elimination of mental distractions as you RELAX.
- Restorative Yoga offers a DOOR to your INNER SELF allowing you to connect more deeply with your HEART and SOUL.
Dates and times
Friday: 5:00-9:00 pm
Saturday: 10:30-6:30 pm
Sunday: 10:00-6:00 pm
For certification, complete 20 hour attendance is required. Upon completion of this course, students will receive a Certificate of Training.
Cost and Registration
$494/$444 if pre-registered and paid in full by 9/2/2015 or 4/1/2016 for September Training (includes Restore-With-Yoga Teacher Training and 50 page Manual)
All trainings qualify for Yoga Alliance CEUs
CEU Certificate will be issued by Gisel Mogan
Cash/check – preferred
For payments with credit card a 7% fee is charged
Contact us to pay by cash/check and/or if you are interested in a payment plan.
Our policy is that you may cancel 30 days or more prior to the start date to receive a refund, minus your non-refundable, non-transferable deposit, or a $30.00 administration fee and any associated bank/processing fee if no other deposit applies.
Within 30 days of your scheduled event, we do not issue refunds. There are no refunds or credits for failure to attend or complete a program.